Monday, April 20, 2009

a sad break up.

I dont know how to title this one. M&M broke up today. It is really sad for me because they are both of my best friends. I really thought that they could work. I guess know one knows what goes on in your heard except yourself. I wish both of them the best. I hope that they both meet people that are wonderful like they both are. I hope that both do not hurt for long. My heart hurts for them. How hard is it to tell someone that you know loves you that you dont love them? At the same time, how hard is it to wake up to the man you love and think you will spend the rest of your life with telling you that he really doesnt love you? I cant imagine what they are going thru and I am just really sad tonight. I mean I thought one of my best friends was going to be my sister and that we were all going to be one big happy family! And our husbands would be best of friends because they are inseperable and we would just have a good ol time. Such is life. :(

No comments: