Monday, January 17, 2011

It has been to long




I need to get back into blogging. I have not been posting and that is just unacceptable. I like to use this as a way to see where I have been. Along time has gone by since my last post and my life is so different. I have a beautiful healthy baby girl and she is now 8 and 1/2 months old!
I am going to try and post a few pictures. Not as many as on facebook lol. But i want to share just a few favorties here.




The one above is a picture of her when she was just a week or so old. She was born on may 6 2010 and was 5 lbs 11 oz. A tiny little thing that had already given Shawn and I a run for our money before she was even born. I spent weeks on bed rest with this little one because of fear of early delivery. I had a few hospital stays, and one Emergency hospital stay while we were on our babymoon in the bahamas. We ended up needing to have her 2 weeks early and had to have a cesarian because of a thing called preclampsia that I was beginning to have. I was terrified, but happily everything worked out just perfectly and my recovery was actually pretty quick.
I will share more pictures in the upcoming posts I am sure as I love taking them!
There have been many changes in our life, and I believe that they are all for the better. Our life has been greatly blessed by the addition of Lillian to our family and I am excited to see what God has in store for us in the future. It will be a fun journey I can assure you as these last 8 months have been. I look forward to sharing about those as we as a family have been taking things... one day at a time.

No comments: