Monday, January 26, 2009

Craziness!

My life is still a roller coaster these days. As you know my sister was in the hospital for preterm labor scares. She is now basically on bed rest. She put on ad on craisglist for the exact hours that I work. SO now tomorrow is my last day at my job at the montessori. I will be working for her now which i am really excited about. I wont have to be worried if something happens because I will already be there.
I have also mentioned that my grandpa is in the hospital. I have gone to SA twice in the last wee to see him at the hospital. He is good one day and horrible the next. It really is a roller coaster. He had kidney disease and now heart issues and he is 86. Its jsut sad to see someone you have so many memories with in such a helpless state like he is.
Classes are in full swing! They are going to be heck to get through but I think I can do it. I have a 4 hour literature class tuesday nights, a 4 hour math class saturday mornings, and spanish three times a week! How do you like that for going back to school. I am just trying to keep everything together and not go crazy with all the things that I feel I need to be apart of.
This could be our month as to I am late again. I took a test saturday, but it said no. AF still hasnt shown though, so im waiting a week and testing again. It will happen when it happens. I have other things to focus on right now.

No comments: