Saturday, January 10, 2009

Spring 09 at Good ol ACC

GRR-- Is all I cant think to start this one. I wait on the counselor at ACC to email me back letting me know if I need to register for Intermediate Algebra again.. Well I finally got tired of waiting after like two weeks! She finally emails me back and says that I do have to enroll in the class. I check online and the only freaking class available is a Saturday class! GRR so my scheduled pretty much sucks this sememster. I am taking a English class (ya!) and spanish. I have spanish mon wed and fri 10:45 to 12:10, American Lit II tuesday nights from 6:45 to 9:45 and of course the dreaded algebra saturday mornings till one. There goes my life for the nest semester.
A's here I come. I really need them to get my GPA back up from when I first started and was a slacker!

No comments: