Thursday, March 26, 2009

Holy Hail Batman! ==and my bday

We had a birthday party for me last night. We also had a hail storm! It was crazy. We had like golf ball sized hail at our house! I am hoping this is Gods birthday present to me. I still own three years worth of payments on my 01 beetle that has over a hundred thousand miles on it. Hopefully it will total.
My birthday was great. My best friend was in town, and while it is sad that he is gone now and I wont get to see him for awhile, it made my day that he was here. Shawn made fajitas, matthew made margaritas, my step mom, dad and brother, JD, travis, nikki and jordon, all came over for dinner and that made me feel really special. Shawn, Matthew, Doug and I went bowling after, which was really fun. It was fun to hang out with some of my bestfriends on my birthday.
At the bowling alley, we saw like 5 windshields busted out because of the hail, It was freaking crazy. My old boss wants me to work for him on the weekends because they are going to be so busy there!

No comments: