Saturday, March 28, 2009

I love saturday

I have been spending the day with DH and it is great. We went to lowes and got some flowering shurbs for the backyard. Hopefully we will be able to hang out back there soon. We also got some more flowers for the front yard....as if I did not have enough already. We went to target and I got some cool lanterns to hang outside (also for backyard BBQ's the summer). I am not currently planted on the couch listening to what sounds like a war going on in my house....in all actuality it is just DH playing call of duty (I really hate this game). We might go to alamodrafthouse tonight....or we might just make some steak on the grill and watch a movie at home. All in all it has been a pretty good day. Tomorrow we are goin to San Antonio to my little sisters 17th birthday party......get this....at Peter Piper Pizza.....I so thought she was cooler then that. Hee hee jk. Happy Saturday!

No comments: