Sunday, December 21, 2008

Week Update- And BFN







This week has been crazy, such is my life.



Monday work as usual.



Tuesday 3 of my kids at work had fevers, two of which resulting in early pick ups



Wednesday- Probably the easiest day yet. Followed by Jessica coming and staying with me. We lived together in Monterrey Mexico the year after my senior year of highschool. It was great! I made some potato soup and we got to catch up. It is AlwaYS great to see her and catch up.



Thursday basically sucked all around. 5 kids, and while I love them all I was sooo exhausted by the end of watching and playing with 5 one year olds all day.



Friday I was sick- and I fell down the stairs at my house.



Satuday- Melchor Family Christmas party. Went wonderful. Everyone was there and it was great to see the family. We had amazing food, great crafts for the kiddos and Shawn did facepainting (pictures aboove) also pictures of the boucer thingys (for the kids...but my cousins and future SIL kicked them out for some fun pictures...then my FIL deflated the dang thing while we were in it!!! Hilarious!






-TTC-



Saturday- My first day to start taking my HPT that I bought like two weeks ago. BFN- Its not over this month still AF shows. Mom says "here we go again" so I say I dont tell her till Im PG. Apparently everyone knows we are TTC so I have to tell everyone at the party exactly when I am going to get pregnant....really how the heck do I know when I will get pregnant. I cant wait!
So overview, my Christmas shopping is almost over. I have 2 more days of work, then Christmas time. Shawn and I are off work till january 5 I believe and cant wait for some time together!
Merry Christmas everyone if I dont get on here before then!

No comments: