Saturday, December 13, 2008

I have been tagged by cbusgirl !
Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.3. Tag up to 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.4. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
------------------------------------------------------
1. I am addicted to caffeine.
2. I have three dogs living in my house.
3. I have lived in Monterrey Mexico for 3 months.
4. I have never seen snow (i think i did when I was to young to remember) and im talking about the snow that you can play in and make snowmen in.
5. I want to travel and see the world!
6. I get panic attack in large groups of people (found this out at the bridal exraveganza while planning my wedding).
7. I want a large family.
I tag Mandee, Lady, and Jessie!

No comments: