Monday, December 1, 2008

Lame Blogger

Dh and I officially started TTC a month ago. Im not pregnant as of yet, but Im hoping for BFP for christmas. Last month I thought maybe I was but apparently I was wrong. I know this could be a long journey and I have my mind around that. I just am not a patient person and am praying that God is NOT using this as a way to teach me to be patient.

I got a new job recently, I work at a Montessori in Cedar park. I love it! It is on a farm. We have a donkey named abby, a pony name Lullebelle, a pig names Lucy, and two bunnies ( I dont know the names) I am currently covering one of the owners maternity leave, so I am in the toddlers room full time and absolutly love those little guys. I am going to miss them when I got back to the pre k class in January, but I love the pre K too, so its all good.

No comments: